Welcome to Millennial Money Minute! I’m Caitlin, and I am here to offer you free financial advice and tips. Please feel free to leave comments or email me with your questions. I would love to know what topics are most important to you.
Personally, my belief that money is within my control was formed only after I learned various strategies to save and make money. I’ve had to overcome my own financial struggles, and I want to help others feel in control of their financial futures as well as clear out any obstacles they may have today.
As a result, I am dedicated to empowering millennials to make sense of their money, quickly and easily — within just a few minutes of time each day.
Philosophy of Millennial Money Minute
- Debt should never exceed your net income.
- Pay yourself first, then spend.
- Avoid unnecessary fees (late fees, overdraft fees, penalty fees, etc.).
- Save money for a rainy day.
- Save money for retirement.
- Always search for bargains.
- Don’t make hasty financial decisions.
- Don’t invest in anything you don’t understand.
- Find ways to make extra income.
- Learn to teach others to be financially empowered, it will make you a better student.