Welcome to Millennial Money Minute! I’m Caitlin, and I would love to know what financial topics are most important to you. Please feel free to leave comments or email me with your questions.
Personally, my belief that money is within my control was formed only after I learned various strategies to save and make money. I’ve had to overcome my own financial struggles, and I want to help others feel in control of their financial futures as well as clear out any obstacles they may have today.
As a result, I am dedicated to empowering Millennials to make sense of their money, quickly and easily — within just a few minutes of time each day.
Philosophy of Millennial Money Minute
- Debt should never exceed your net income.
- Pay yourself first, then spend.
- Avoid unnecessary fees (late fees, overdraft fees, penalty fees, etc.).
- Save money for a rainy day.
- Save money for retirement.
- Always search for bargains.
- Don’t make hasty financial decisions.
- Don’t invest in anything you don’t understand.
- Find ways to make extra income.
- Learn to teach others to be financially empowered, it will make you a better student.