Welcome to Millennial Money Minute.Our mission is to build a community of financially empowered individuals who has confidence in knowing what their values are and act to achieve their own unique financial goals. By doing so, you will no longer feel the need to accumulate material goods to obtain a certain social status, or to “keep up with the Joneses” in order to have a happy and fulfilling lifestyle. We strive to make this website a place where we can all learn from, and share practical advice for all things related to our finances, ONE MINUTE at a time.
Philosophy of Millennial Money Minute
- Debt should never exceed your net income.
- Pay yourself first, then spend.
- Avoid unnecessary fees (late fees, overdraft fees, penalty fees, etc.).
- Save money for a rainy day.
- Save money for retirement.
- Always search for bargains.
- Don’t make hasty financial decisions.
- Don’t invest in anything you don’t understand.
- Find ways to make extra income.
- Learn to teach others to be financially empowered, it will make you a better student.
Although we all do our best to keep our finances in check, there are always life challenges or simply situations we’ve never experienced and not sure how to deal with, which can set us back financially for many years. Caitlin has experienced this major life challenge herself during the economic recession of 2008. However, with courage, determination and patience, she has rebuilt what was lost.
Today, Caitlin finds joy in building this community to share stories and resources to create real impact and explore new insights and philosophies as we all venture on this journey called…life.
Thank You for being a part of Millennial Money Minute as we all travel the road together to financial empowerment.
Please enter your email below to receive a gift from Millennial Money Minute: “What is More Important: Oxygen or Money?” The 10 Simple Secrets to Financial Literacy.